Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stephanie Gundelach's Copenhagen Apartment

Today I am dreaming of airy and bright interiors which are filled with quirky and cool details. I guess this is quite logical - all I want to do is stay inside (it's still freezing here in Prague! I really want a REAL fireplace, thank you!). This is why I remembered stumbling upon pictures of a beautiful Copenhagen apartment a few weeks ago. The flat belongs to Danish fashion blogger Stephanie Gundelach and was featured in the October 2012 issue of Danish Elle Decoration. The place was styled by Helen Wiggers and photographed by the wonderful Line Klein. What do you think, isn't it amazing? When can I move in? :)






I think the last photo is my favourite - I'm kind of obsessed with the combination of clear furniture & wood. Clear furniture can also come in handy in smaller spaces, giving them the illusion of openness.

What do you think, could you live here?

Photos by Line Klein, from the October 2012 issue of Elle Decoration Denmark, via My Scandinavian Home

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, thank you for stopping by the Northern Light Blog :)

    This is a great home, love the Kilim rugs, and Line's photography always gets me, she has such a great eye for color!! If you would like to know more about her, I did a two part interview with her on the blog, come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool, thanks so much for the info! I will definitely check it out, I love her work! Thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. I think this is my home I want it to be!!!
    Thanks,
    http://whiteindoor.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete